Our process for the creation of your end product is as follows:
- Discussions around the end product design and applications
- Confirmation of size specifications, specialist threads and finishing
- Confirmation of the appropriate seaming method
- Quotation issued for approval with confirmed production time estimates
- Pattern makeup or pattern confirmation received by you
- Sample product creation for sign off approval*
- Courier delivery of your finished items.
*Sample creation is a chargeable event and a formal quotation will be provided prior to the commencement of any work. The cost of the sample creation will be deducted from the final production cost should the project proceed.
Should you wish to discuss your next project please contact us on 01454 430 209, email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below:
We understand that your work is important to you and we treat every job with the highest level of care and attention. All information and designs supplied to us is treated in the utmost confidence and is never shared with third parties.
Either contact us directly by phone or email to discuss your requirements.
Sewing Fabric Tyvek: If you are interested in understanding how to set up your sewing machines to utilize Tyvek fabric, please view the following post: Sewing Fabric Tyvek Instructions