Inkjet Tracing & Kraft Paper
Spenic offers a range of 90gsm Pure Ribbed Kraft paper in sheets sizes from A4 to SRA2.
Inkjet Tracing & Kraft Paper
Tracing Paper 112gsm – A4, A3 & A2 Sheets£13.03 – £22.25 (Ex VAT)
Inkjet Tracing Paper 90gsm Rolls – Semi Opaque£19.78 – £98.00 (Ex VAT)
Inkjet Tracing Paper 67gsm Rolls – Opaque£13.41 – £30.41 (Ex VAT)
Inkjet Tracing Paper 90gsm Sheets – Semi Opaque£2.26 – £206.79 (Ex VAT)
90gsm Pure Ribbed Kraft Paper Sheets£2.90 – £104.33 (Ex VAT)
Fluorescent Green 95gsm Paper£47.50 (Ex VAT)
90gsm Pure Ribbed Kraft Paper Rolls£9.60 – £17.00 (Ex VAT)
Plan Print Tracing paper in Roll & Sheet Format
Recommended for CAD Printing this product is also suitable for Manual Drafting & Drawing as well as Laser (PPC) Printers & Copiers
In addition, it is pH neutral and accelerated aging tests show that this product has a life expectancy in excess of 100 years if used and stored correctly.
Spenic tracing paper is naturally transparent and is made from 100 % pure cellulose fibre without the use of transparentising chemicals.
Unlike resin-impregnated translucent paper, this product is 100% recyclable and biodegradable. It is manufactured from Elemental Chlorine Free and Total Chlorine Free wood pulp from well managed and renewable forest sources that have been certified as FSC or FSC controlled wood.
These 90gsm and 112gsm tracing papers are acid free and non-ageing with a completely uniform makeup for exceptional high-quality transparency and a smooth surface. Suitable for pencil and ink.
90gsm Pure Ribbed Kraft Paper Sheets
Spenic offers a range of Pure Ribbed Kraft paper in sheets sizes from A4 to SRA2.
These papers are MG (Machnie Glazed) on one side for enhanced protection.
Our Pure Ribbed Kraft paper is 90GSM and is of the highest quality. Pure Ribbed Kraft paper provides good tear-resistant and is suitable for wrapping and packaging requirements, capable of handling fragile items alongside medium and heavy-duty paper wrapping applications.
Ideal for commercial wrapping or interleaving requirements or for shop front or parcel / gift presentations.
All About Kraft Paper:
Kraft paper is a special quality of paper designed to have greater tear, burst and wet strength than normal papers. The best quality of Kraft paper is Pure Ribbed Kraft and that is the one that Spenic supply in sheet format which is converted in our own facility, Spenic Converters, in Alton Hampshire.
These are some of the question we are asked frequently about Spenic Pure Ribbed Kraft Paper:
- Is Kraft Paper environmentally friendly? – All of our Pure Kraft paper is sourced from sustainable forests as well as being fully recyclable after use.
- Why the “Pure” is important when selecting Kraft Paper? – Pure Kraft paper is not weakened by short fibres introduced by waste element.
- What is the ribbing for? The paper has stronger tear resistance in the direction of the rib.
- What does MG stand for? MG is a term used standing for Machine Glazed on one side of the paper. This is used for the outer side of the paper and is more impervious to damaged that the inner side.
- What is the difference between imitation Kraft Paper and Pure Kraft Paper? – Imitation Kraft Paper is made of part or all recycled materials. This paper does not have the same robustness ad Pure Kraft Paper and some has very poor or low strength and protective qualities.
- Can Kraft be recycled? Yes, Kraft Paper can be recycled in the normal paper recycling stream and we always source material generated from sustainable forests.
We can manufacture bespoke sheet sizes to meet all requirements and produce Kraft paper coils for industrial applications. Please contact us to find out how we can assist.
Spenic supply specialist print media in roll and sheet format.
We sell products that are exclusive to Spenic, such as our Endura adhesive tapes, coloured Tyvek®, Aqua Paper® printable wallpaper and flame-retardant paper and Tyvek®.
Get in Touch
Unit-1, The Laurels, Stone,
Berkeley, Gloucester, GL13 9LD
+44 (0) 1454 430 209
If you need remote assistance please click the SUPPORT link below.
Our opening hours are:
- Monday-Friday: 9am to 5.30pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed*
* Please note that if you have an urgent query when we are closed, please call +44 (0) 7703 194 697 or email: email@example.com and we will come back to you within a few minutes.