High-Quality Bockingford Inkjet Paper
Bockingford Inkjet paper is the answer for artists who wish to create their own limited edition prints.With the use of good INKJET printers, fantastic prints can be reproduced that look like the original.
We offer packs of 20 sheets of 190gsm watercolour inkjet paper, available in A4 and A3+ sizes.
General storage and handling instructions
- Keep the paper in its original packaging until required.
- Store the paper flat.
- Avoid keeping in extremes temperature or humidity. We suggest 15-25°C (59 – 77°F) and 40-60% relative humidity.
- Handle the paper by the edges or underside. Avoid touching the area to be printed, as oils from the skin could affect the coating.
- Do not expose the paper to organic vapour.
- The coated side is always packed uppermost on sheets and outermost on rolls. If you are in any doubt identifying the coated side, try moistening your fingers and touch both sides of the paper. The coated side appears to be slightly sticky.
- Feed sheets of paper into the printer one at a time. Some printers require hand feeding.
- If feeding problems arise after printing several sheets, try putting an uncoated sheet through the printer to remove any build-up of coating material on the feed mechanism.
- Handle the print with care, as the surface is easily damaged.
- Let prints dry thoroughly. Drying is best done individually in drying racks, which allow the free circulation of air. The prints should be left like this up to 24 hours.
- Do not stack a number of freshly printed prints in a pile.
- Do not seal freshly printed material in polythene bags, in drawers, or other areas where air cannot freely circulate until the print is dry.
- If the dried prints are to be stored in plastic bags at any point, we recommend the use of bags that do not contain plasticisers.
Fade resistance and framing
- For print longevity, pigmented inks are advised.
- Frame prints to archival standards indicated by the Fine Art Trade Guild and ISO 18902: Imaging materials, processed imaging materials, albums, framing, and storage materials.
- As with all original artworks, prints should be framed behind glass and hung away from direct sunlight.
We have an extensive collection of other specialist graphics media and print finishing supplies. Check them out and find the product you are searching for!
For any query, call us on +44 (0) 1454 430 209 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Showing all 2 results